Saturday, November 21, 2009

Once Upon A Hateful Time

A friend of mine posted this poem on his old blog after our biggest fight. When I first read this entry, I wanted to strangle him but now I can barely keep my seams from bursting. Funny, how time can change our reactions toward something (we're back to being friends by the way). Amongst all the poems created for/about me, this one has a special place in my cruel but fat heart as it was the most honest (it struck an unlikely chord)and it was the only one which was the most loathsome. Hahaha. However, I would not want to have another poem written by another friend with the same theme addressed to me (as this would then only simply mean that I have not matured at all which I strongly oppose to).

A word of advice to the readers: Try not to take every word literally, okay?



Thursday, September 16, 2004
R.I.P.: Rot in Piss by Bjorn Eding


Tell me, deity, who you are
coz today I can't with all that scar,
that nose flaring at stinking guts
and eyes that have murdered flat-footed mutts.
I'm sorry if I can't invite you in
I have my own life now, I must begin.

You speak for hours on end of your ideologies
I hope you open your ears to my apologies.
But you grip my scruff instead and beg I sympathize
FUCK YOU! I'll just spit it at your beady eyes;
You arrogant, self-reassuring WHORE!
I'll be damned if I can't get you on your four.

Weak, you slowly crawl to reach for my dick
oh, and I thought it was me whose head's gone thick?
This may not sound as good as your wicked rhymes
I better write down fuck you three(3) more times.
By the way, thank you for those nights spent in your arms bitch
I'll send the flowers you ask of me down this ceramic ditch.
Rot in piss...Witch!


Thanks 'bai! A toast to fancy words written to cause temporary minor discomforts (which we do not mean to last forever). See you when I see you.

6 comments:

  1. wahahaha. karon pa ko kabasa ani.haha. ill take it literally jud labi na sa last part.hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...dugay na ni...mao ning naglalis mi...aw, naa pud diay kay pagka-RJ gyud...hahahahahah....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wala ta naglalis uy, nangluod ka kay wala tika gisundo sa airport! mura mag uyab!wahahahaha alavet!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa ba...nagluod diay ko adto???cant remember...anyhow, its funny now and really silly...way buot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like reading Eminem's. Hello to all! hehehe =)

    ReplyDelete