Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy 28th

I am waiting for the day to end. Unlike other people who like to celebrate their birthdays with cakes and balloons, I opted for a quiet day instead. A quiet day so I can scrub off items on my to-do list. Besides, I have already celebrated my birthday in advance.

To-Do List:

1. Go to the hospital and get my left hand checked (the doctor told me that I have carpal tunnel syndrome and that she will be requiring me to get 10 therapy sessions as well as an EMG---good thing I am covered by my insurance company)

2. Go to the grocery store (bought the much needed toiletries)

3. Buy the Christmas Tree I promised (I was so amazed how cheap my Christmas tree was!)

4. Get laundry from Goniva's (Finally! they were almost 3 weeks overdue)

5. Get nails done (French tipped --- I don't know why it's called that way...I'll check on the net for the reasons later on)

6. Download more songs for my itunes account, specifically Yano, Eraserheads, Rivermaya, Introvoys, Green Day, Cynthia Alexander, Queen, John Lennon! (sadly I only got the songs from the first 3 bands, I will download the songs of the others on another day)

The day is coming to an end now. I am officially 28 years old. Thank you to all my friends (who remembered and bombarded my Facebook profile with comments/greetings) as well as to my family (even though my big brother had to be reminded first).

Lastly, for your amusement, I loaded the video of my honeyboo singing happy birthday, taken at Tokyo Joe's this afternoon. Enjoy!

2 comments: