Friday, October 9, 2009

Wanted: Vacation

I feel like my body is about to break. I need rest and the only reason I have an entry today was solely because of the sad truth that I am waiting for all the files to finish downloading. For the past few days, I have been busy with so much paperwork which piled up over the weekend, evaluations that never seem to have any impact at all and of course, presentations---endless presentations. It is now 1:41 AM and I am still awake. My back is aching and my eyes can barely stay open. My brain, I believed, has flipped the sign and it now says 'CLOSE'.

Do I love my job? Do I love my job? Do I love my job?

Sigh. I badly need a vacation.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you will soon be able to enjoy a well need holiday. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kat...i hope so too...im keeping my fingers crossed...i badly need it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all need a break. i'd give it two more months... at least in my case anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...you think I can apply for a prolonged LOA???hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, if there was i'd be first in line!

    ReplyDelete