Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shuffling Through Useless Loafing

I have been in front of my lappy for almost 3 hours now and I still have not started what I originally planned on doing which was to research about Education and all types of 'isms' connected to it. Also, my EDL 201 paper due on Saturday was still where it was the last time I left it. What is wrong with me these days? I can't seem to focus. Maybe it's just stress from work. Stress for being un-acknowldged. Stress for being frustrated with so many failed attempts. Stress for friends who go through the same dilemma. Stress for a looming doom that I dare not mention here. Stress. Stress. Stress.

Snap out of it, Den or else, you'll grow a bald spot again. I badly need a vacation. Anyone who wants to go to Batanes with me??? Anyone??? Hello??? Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment