Thursday, February 19, 2009

For The Sake Of Change

Because I felt like nothing was really happening to my life (despite of my many attempts to make "change" happen), I decided to do something impulsive and unexpected. I decided to cut my long, lush, dark brown hair short. I was never so sure in my entire life and it felt good. It felt good that I was able to control THIS one, small thing. It felt good to be able to control when you want the haircut done, where you want it and how you want it styled. It felt good not to pray for it to happen because it was merely one, simple act which did not require prayers and the end result is something you have planned on achieving.

It was a relief to get rid of all that hair anyway which I was growing for the most insane reasons. It was a thrill to watch the Stylist chop it all off with more concern than I can ever master.

Bolder. Less hassle. More practical. Perfect.

5 comments:

  1. Asa ka nagpaayos sa imo hair? Plano nako ipa-wavy ako hair. Since wavy na man xa, i-enhance na lng jud. -Pring-

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? kelan lang yan den? pero alam mo, you look better with short hair. very sexy, just like your picture back in 2nd year HS.:) pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sa may fuente pring...barato ra---50 pesos unya careful kaayo tung nagcut sa akong hair---babae...kalimot ra ko what name pero duol siya sa naay mga pirated na CDs...enhance gyud???

    ReplyDelete
  4. mao na akong ganahan nimo bjorn...mahubag akong atay sa imong encouragement!!!hahahaha...but seriously, i do feel sexier and better with my short hair...feeling nako tung taas akong buhok kay naa koy gidala na bug-at...obviously akong buhok na toh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. butang dayun picture diri. hehe

    ReplyDelete