Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Update As Per Iris

Iris just told me that the temperature in Zhengzhou is -8 so it would be best to prepare myself. So when Mr. Snow Expert called, I asked him for some advice. Robin said that -8 is cold and that I should, if the textile of my clothes are not thick, wear double inside. In addition, wearing a 'long john' can be helpful. I was just recently introduced to this term - long john, a two-piece underwear with long legs and long sleeves that is normally worn during cold weather. Also, bonnets and gloves may be a must in my case. Now, I have to unpack some of the clothes I have placed in my luggage and replace them with clothes that will be more appropriate for the winter season. Aaaarggghhhh...

Iris was also complaining about an 8 hour transit in Xiamen. I was having difficulty empathizing with her since I have never been there and was in fact, too excited to care about the long travel time. I would probably be awake all the time and will be exhausting Iko (my camera)while she lagged behind or snored her ass off.

I am anxious to start this trip. I can't wait to discover China.

No comments:

Post a Comment