Thursday, January 27, 2011

Unexpected Surprises

When my flight to China was moved to February 14, I told myself 'No!No!No!" So initially, Iris and I, made every possible attempt to make the employers change their minds to no avail. Anyway, after days of moping around, I decided to take the unplanned trip mentioned in my previous entries. I thought that since I had weeks to spare, I might as well make the most of it. So off I went to Thailand then Cambodia then back in Thailand where an unexpected surprise was waiting for me. How do you say no exactly to a man who was determined to win you no matter what the cost? What do you say to yourself after promising to take this time out away from the pressures of commitments? When does one know that she is ready? The truth is, I honestly do not have a clue but I have chosen to be on board with a grin on my face and a scary excitement for something uncontrollable.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment