Sunday, May 15, 2011

And The Third Will Be A Charm

About two weeks ago, I bought some materials and ingredients so that I can finally start my kitchen project. They are not much but they will do for the time being since I have only started. My first attempt at baking was a mess. It was probably a mess because other than not knowing what I exactly needed to do, I also lacked the most important equipment --- the oven(LOL!!!) I know, I know. What the hell was I thinking, right? Well I read in one of the blogs that the microwave can also be handy in baking so, I decided to give it a whack.

My first attempt at baking using the microwave was a disaster. My, eherm, food critic said that it was delicious but the presentation was really messy (in short, if it was sold in a pastry shop --- no one would bother even tasting it!) Check my Choco-Carrot cake with chocolate frosting below:



That was my first attempt. Fortunately, my second attempt at baking in a microwave turned out better than the first one. I decided to make a chocolate cake with cheesecake frosting. Yum!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment