Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fun At The Carnival

My friends and I decided to go to the carnival in front of the NCCC Mall in Davao City. It was the usual carnival scene. Cheap food, rusty rides that made grating sounds (the bigger thrill is always on the thought of possible accidents that are bound to happen because of the callously maintained equipment such as the ones found in the carnival), children running around unattended, a Binggo game for money-hungry lazy bones, inexistent toilet, firing stalls with not-so-interesting prices, amongst others. We opted to end our visit with a big hurrah by riding the Sea Dragon. I thought, why not post our picture just for the heck of it. Note to all readers, I would love it if you would focus on my wind-blown hair but the guy wearing purple who was seated behind me had a facial expression that was much more interesting to look at.

4 comments: