Monday, May 31, 2010

Fan - Part 1

HOUSE: If there was a real Dr. House somewhere, I'll drop my boyfriend like a hot tamale and pick on his brain instead. Genius! Pure Genius!

SOUTHPARK: Can you keep a secret? Rez has no idea that I love this show. In fact, he thinks that I abhor this show and I just let him think that because I find his attempts in convincing me to give the show a chance (when in truth I DO love the show)...funny.

Let's just say that the show is a reflection of the thoughts that are running through my head. I'll just leave it to those four boys to say all the most obscene, vulgar, repulsive, and offensive things that I do not have the courage to discuss publicly.

SPARTACUS - BLOOD AND SAND: Oh come on, isn't it already obvious? Just like what Arvy said, to hell with the historical disparity, I'm in it for those damned gladiators who have truly been blessed by the gods! Wink.

GLEE: It's Show Choir, people! How can you not like it? Plus, I needed something to help me remove the bad taste that the high school musical left in my mouth.

Yawn. The sandman's here. More to come...

2 comments:

  1. Were you blogging about Southpark the cartoons or a different kind of Southpark?

    BTW, not sure if I already told you but I have a new blog-- starpainted.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Southpark the cartoons oit...wala nay lain...sige bag ilis og blog oi...

    ReplyDelete