Monday, February 15, 2010

Random Things

I like to wear socks when I go to sleep (for fear that rats might gnaw my toes while I'm dozing off in dreamland).

I have plans (of all sorts) and they are labeled A-Z.

I am fickle, fickle, fickle and it's not because I can't help it, I just don't want to.

The bathroom is my sanctuary. I can spend hours and hours inside doing nothing but sitting on the toilet or playing with running water.

I am scared that I might not get pregnant (although I do not want to put that fear to the test right now).

I worry about everything because I am a control freak.

I always buy floss for my teeth but rarely used it because flossing takes too much time and effort.

I am addicted to social networking.

I think I have adopted some of Daffy Duck's traits after watching too much of Bugs and Daffy shows when I was little.

I love saving money in the bank because it gives me that 'safe' feeling.

I rock when I teach.

For me, everything has a place so there is no reason for me to leave things hanging around.

I dreamed of becoming a maid when I was 6 years old (because I always saw our maid not doing anything).

I had my first crush when I was in Grade 2 and to get his attention I always punched his face (made him cry every time).

I have a long list of people who I want to apologize to (I [promise to do something about that this year).

I like to eat ripe mangoes dipped in soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Yummy!

I like to hold my boyfriend's hands and demand for kisses or pecks on my cheeks now and then. PDA is my middle name.

I hate hair on my bathroom floor.

I am Pro-Jinky P. and Pro-Jennifer A. So I guess that plainly notes how much I hate homewreckers.

I can pop a big Mac in my mouth like a pill.

I love daisies, daisies, daisies. When I get married, I want daisies everywhere.

I am anxious to start the renovations for my house but, sadly, I still have not saved enough money for the type of renovations I have in mind.

I love laughing and giggling. This year, I have decided not to take myself too seriously.

3 comments:

  1. I hate hair on my bathroom floor.- me too te. im becoming OC na jud.

    -rhodey

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice entry. nakarelate ko sa ubang bagay like feeling "safe" when I have money in the bank. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ rhodey: OC OC mo lang...pirti!
    @ te myls: so true...nice feeling man gud na naa kay mahulbot during the rainy season...

    ReplyDelete