Friday, August 28, 2009

To Facebook Or Not To Facebook

Friends have been urging me to fully migrate to Facebook and I say NO still. It's not because I am not a fan of Facebook (because I am...most especially of the convenience of the one-click access to the Vampire Wars game). The fact is, I am just too lazy to maintain another account. Taking Facebook seriously would mean, updating my profile, uploading pictures, responding to comments, etc. which I think are(you guessed it!)additional workload. I just don't have the time. Scrap that. I do have the time, I just chose not to have the time as taking the second step (I have done the first step by registering) will eventually lead to getting down and dirty with it!

Friendster, they say, is way back down the road. Too 'old school'. But that is fine with me. I am comfortable utilizing it and I can quite deal with the limitations of the service. I am fine with it just as it is. As for Facebook, I will keep my account active just so I will be kept within the loop with friends' whereabouts.

So dear friends, don't worry about me. I am still updated. I have not evolved (back) into a cavewoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment