Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Strike 2

Why do I bother asking for favors when I can just simply finish the task on my own without anyone else's assistance? Why do I feel the urge to ask for support when I can complete what I needed to complete faster if I did it alone? Why do I ask when I know that I might get an outcome which might only irritate me? Why do I resort to begging in order to avoid the unavoidable "No" which, then, only makes me kick myself thereafter?

The answer --- I don't (specifically) know. Maybe sometimes I want to be reassured that I have friends. Maybe sometimes I want to lessen a not-so-heavy load out of laziness. Maybe sometimes I want to waste my time alongside someone who I wrongly thought would want her time wasted as well. Maybe sometimes I expect some minor 'returns' to minor favors I have given. Maybe. Just maybe.

Well, at least now I know better. If it's just me, I have only but myself to blame. And when it's just ourselves, we are usually more forgiving.

Remember this day --- this is the second time in your entire life that you asked for unnecessary favors, do you really want to lose another friend just because she, unexpectedly, said no??? Think about it.

2 comments:

  1. Dai, unsa ni dai? kinsa imo kaaway?

    anyway, magkita ta sa august 15 na sweldo. by that time naa na koi kwarta.

    hai, kakapoi jud mangita kwarta oi! why are we slaves to money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...dugay na ni...someone you dont know dai...

    ReplyDelete