Sunday, January 22, 2012

Not My Usual Letter

Ma, I know that I have not been a good daughter most times and I have also let my anger get in the way when I lash out on you with harsh, hurtful words. I am sorry if I have hurt you. I promise to bite my tongue and try harder next time. No, you are not dreaming Ma...it is really happening---I am apologizing. Hahaha.

(Mama's response)

Hi Den. It's okay. I actually understand and love you even if you think I had been remiss in so many ways. Deep in me, I have always wanted only the best in all of you. I love you. I'm a mother first and foremost, over and above my needs and wants. I will never turn my back from any of you no matter what. Just forgive me in my 'kapabayaan' and for whatever I did in the past. Just know I have always wanted all of you to be at peace and happy with whatever your line in life would be. Take care and thank you.

(And then I cried.)

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaawwww.. kahilak man pud tang cynthia oist... pwede pakitranslate? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mao lagi ceang...makahilak gyud...kabalo naman kang mama pag magsulat, English paka kaayo...may pinagmanahan...waaaaahhh

      Delete